- We recommend arriving to the sport venues at least 60 minutes (one hour) in advance before the planned start of a given session in order to comfortably pass security and ticket control. In case of finals and/or games where the local team is involved we advise you to come even a bit earlier to get a chance of enjoying the atmosphere.
- We advise wearing comfortable clothing and flat shoes for your own comfort and safety.
- Please plan your visit beforehand making sure that you come to the relevant sport venue out of the 5 locations of the World Championships.
- Children under age 5 can visit competitions free of charge, but no assigned seating is guaranteed for them, which means they will have to share a chair with one of the parents/accompanying persons.
- A valid entry ticket for any given competitions will enable you to use one of the riverboats of MAHART free of charge on the given day. We are pleased to offer such a unique transport option. Arriving by boat on the river Danube is not just a practical but also a memorable entry to the 17th FINA World Championships. Apart from this, there are allocated parking areas where free parking is guaranteed, please check further details here.
- At all our venues there are Information points to help and support our guests and visitors. Please feel free to reach out to our dedicated volunteers wearing special T-shirts.
- At each and every sport venue we provide the opportunity of purchasing the event mascot and other official giftware. We look forward to seeing you at one of our merchandising booths.
- Liquids, alcohol, chemical agents, sharp tools or guns are forbidden at all venues. Please check the extended list of items which are prohibited at all venues.
- Event sites, Budapest 2017 Aquatics Fan Park Duna Arena and Budapest 2017 Aquatics Fan Park Margaret Island
- Entry is free of charge to both FINA Market Streets. It is important to note that from the area of FINA Market Street Dagály. Entry to the Aquatics Arena is only permitted with a valid ticket for the given day.
- There are two main event locations: one by Dagály Aquatics Arena (opening hours vary depending on daily competition schedule) and by the music fountain on Margaret Island (open from 11.00 to 22.00 on competition days).
- Detailed schedule will be available soon, further information here.
- For the sake of security and convenience we kindly ask you to check the list of items which are not permitted at event and sport venue sites.